The future of cloud computing infrastructure will see hybrid/multi-cloud strategies as organizations seek public-cloud cost savings while managing risk and avoiding vendor lock-in with complementary private-cloud deployments.
This evolving, heterogeneous footprint will spawn inefficiency and risk with phantom resources, security holes, data sprawl, and a general lack of visibility and control.
Organizations need a Cloud Management Platform (CMP) to integrate different public/private clouds into a comprehensive, easy-to-use framework for infrastructure visibility and lifecycle management.
An effective Cloud Management Platform (CMP) is the solution
Using the DivvyCloud Management Platform (DCMP) you can achieve the following:
- Gain Visibility: Collect server data across multiple public/private clouds (or clusters) via our unified DivvyCloud console
- Take Action: Manage compute resources including instances, storage, security groups and networks across different clouds
- Organize: Group IT resources in meaningful ways to facilitate efficient cost management, team collaboration, and access control
- Automate: Enable engineer self-service with pre-defined provisioning templates and time based events
- Analyze & Recommend: Custom alerts and reporting analytics provide intelligent optimization and cost saving strategies
How It Works
Our software is available in both on-premise and hosted options. It harvests the data from cloud providers and uses advanced data modeling to provide you with the following:
- Web Console: Manage virtual infrastructure from a “single pane of glass” with a dedicated view for engineers
- Programmable API: Build applications against multiple clouds through a single unified programmable interface
- Unification Engine: Abstract and unify cloud infrastructure data into a consolidated, dynamic data model
- Cloud Scheduler: Support tens of thousands of compute resources while remaining in sync and responsive